GEETANJALI RAMCHANDANI My Tour Plan ONLINE BOOKING CONDITIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE BOOKING OF EXCURSIONS AND SERVICES:
I.- OWNERSHIP OF THE PORTAL
GEETANJALI RAMCHANDANI, under the trade name of MY TOUR PLAN, with NIF.X5103787H. Address Treatment Center I: Calle San Telmo, 28. 38400 Puerto de la Cruz. Telephone: 922.889.667. Address Treatment Center II: Hotel Be Live Experience Orotava: Avda. Aguilar y Quesada, 3, local ground floor, 38400, Puerto de La Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. Telephone: 922.875.290. (E-mail.- firstname.lastname@example.org)
II.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
We invite you to read the terms and conditions carefully before booking any of our services. In the excursions and services that you book online, it implies having understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
Please note that if Spanish is not your native language, it will be your responsibility to ensure that you have correctly understood the terms and conditions.
Reservations made by our users through our website are governed by the conditions described below.
The reservation of excursions or services through www.mytourplan.eu implies full and unreserved acceptance by the user of the following reservation conditions. These Conditions do not cover the sale of our excursions or services by third parties outside the Website.
Please read these Conditions carefully before making a reservation for any tour or service on our Website. If you do not accept these Conditions, you will not be able to make a reservation on our Website. You may print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
III. POSSIBILITY OF MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND OF THE COMMERCIAL OFFER
MY TOUR PLAN can modify at any time the conditions or offers published on its website (prices, products, promotions, and other commercial and service conditions). But the modifications will not affect in any case the reservations already made by our users.
MY TOUR PLAN reserves the right to change the route due to management issues, security reasons, adverse weather.
IV. HOW CAN I BOOK ON THE WEB?
The reservation of our excursions and services by the user is made and perfected by following the reservation procedure described in this section. By booking our excursions or services, you accept that communications with MY TOUR PLAN are mainly by electronic means. (email, whatsapp, facebook messenger and instagram)
To proceed to make a reservation on our website you just have to follow the following steps:
1. In order to make reservations through our website, the first step is to select the excursions and/or services that interest you. The reservation of places for the excursions must be made with a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the start date of the same.
3. The reservation will be perfected at the moment in which the user enters his bank details in the payment gateway of the bank and whose result after carrying out the verification is satisfactory. Once the payment is made, the user will receive the confirmation of the reservation electronically, at which time it will be perfected and must proceed to deliver the voucher that is attached to the mail (by electronic means) at the time of the excursion or service .
V. PRICE OF EXCURSIONS
The price that appears indicated at all times next to them includes applicable taxes. If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and if a user has made a reservation decision based on said error, we will notify you of this incident immediately and the user will have the right to cancel your reservation without any cost on your part.
SAW. METHOD OF PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Products will be paid for by credit card. This system is completely confidential and secure and the data cannot be seen by third parties. MY TOUR PLAN does not save data on the payments made by its users. The information will be provided directly to the payment platform of the bank. The conditions of our cancellation policy will depend on the following:
- Cancellation attributable to MY TOUR PLAN (includes cancellations due to bad weather alerts, unfavorable seas, ship breakdowns, etc.): Cancellation without penalty and refund of 100% of the amount of the reservation.
- Cancellation by the user more than 24 to 48 hours before the start of the excursion or service: Cancellation without penalty and refund of 100% of the amount of the reservation. An exception to cancellation is the excursion to climb the peak of Teide, which cannot be returned or used by another person since the processing of this service is prior to cancellation.
- Cancellation by the user between 24 and 48 hours in advance must contact email@example.com
- Cancellation by the user less than 24 hours before the start of the excursion: Cancellation with a penalty of 100% of the amount of the reservation. However, if there is justification in any of the following: hospital admission, judicial notification, death of the applicant or a relative, the corresponding justification must be sent along with the mail. In these cases, 100% of the amount of the reservation will be recovered.
- MY TOUR PLAN reserves the right to cancel the tour or service for security reasons, adverse weather or management issues without penalty and refund of 100% of the amount of the reservation.
- Office hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 13:30 and from 16:30 to 20:00.
To make a cancellation you must contact MY TOUR PLAN through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. ELECTRONIC BILLING
The user accepts that the invoices for the reservations of the excursions and/or services are issued electronically. You can request a paper copy at our offices by sending an email to email@example.com
IV. DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The personal data that the consumer fills in on this website, as well as any other data that is generated later as a result of their relationship with us, will be included in a Record of Treatment Activities of the WEB USER/CLIENT of which GEETANJALI RAMCHANDANI, under the trade name of MY TOUR PLAN is the owner. The data will be processed for the development, maintenance and control of the consumer's relationship with us and, in particular, to manage their purchase of tickets or other products, as well as to process the requests that the consumer directs us and keep communications to improve our service and for statistical purposes.
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the legally established terms, send a written request to the Responsible, attaching a copy of the document proving your identity.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 14 YEARS OLD, WE NEED THE CONSENT OF YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS.
To do this, we will contact them and ask them to confirm that they are your father, mother or guardians and their consent and, at that time, we can accept your request.
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and limitation in the legally established terms, send a written request to the Responsible, attaching a copy of the document proving your identity.
V. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
The reservation of excursions through our Website and the controversies or demands that derive from them or that refer to their object or celebration (including litigation or non-contractual demands) will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website or to the reservations will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
If you are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights recognized by current legislation as such, and you may choose to file a claim to enforce your rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to your address.
SAW. ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PLATFORM
In compliance with the obligation to inform consumers established in Article 14 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 on online dispute resolution in consumer matters, MY TOUR PLAN informs you that the European Commission provides a dispute resolution platform online that is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show and where you can put your claims to try to reach an out-of-court solution, if resides in the EU.