GEETANJALI RAMCHANDANI, under the trade name of MY TOUR PLAN, with NIF.X5103787H, with Social Address: Calle Pi saca, Number 4, Pisaca Building, 2nd Floor, Door 201, 38400, Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain . Address Treatment Center I: Calle San Telmo, 28. 38400 Puerto de la Cruz and Avda. Aguilar y Quesada, 3, 38400 Puerto de La Cruz, Santa Cruz of Tenerife. Address Treatment Center II: Hotel Be Live Experience Orotava: Avda. Aguilar y Quesada, 3, local ground floor, 38400, Puerto de La Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. Telephones: 922 87 52 90/ 922 88 96 67. (E-mail.- firstname.lastname@example.org). Website: www.mytourplan.eu
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, can distinguish two types:
- • Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain. Cookies policy by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided
- • Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that It is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information that is collected through these is managed by a third party, cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client's browser,
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a page. Web. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service. service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as with control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, reorder the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request of registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, when store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some character characteristics. generally predefined based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as rian the language the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc
• Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of Cookies are used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for the elaboration navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. tives. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but usually it can be done from the menu Tools or Options. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions nes. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser. browser installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-orallow-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox:http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-save-su-preferencia
• Chrome:https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/ 61416?hl=en
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacy-and-security/how-to-manage-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used and installed on our web domain www.mytourplan.eu
• Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary for the correct operation and navigation of the user through the website, as well as to remember cookie preferences and, therefore, it is not possible to deactivate them. They do not store personally identifiable information permanently.
• Performance and analytical cookies
Performance cookies allow us to know the level of recurrence of our visitors and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of our service in order to improve its performance. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
• Advertising and targeting cookies
This website may use its own or third-party advertising cookies, which store information about your behavior obtained through your browsing habits to create a profile. Such information allows us to show you more personalized and responsive advertising on our website or on other third-party websites (for example, pages visited).
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
• Reject cookies. The notice is hidden on this page.
When contacting us regarding your consent, please provide the ID and date of your consent. Your consent applies to the following domains: www.mytourplan.eu
Your current state: Allow all.
Your Consent ID: Consent