This legal notice regulates the use of the website: www.mytourplan.eu The website www.mytourplan.eu is a portal that advertises the company GEETANJALI RAMCHANDANI, under the trade name of My Tour Plan (HEREINAFTER MY TOUR PLAN), offering the variety of services it provides to users in general, being able to make reservations for land, sea and air excursions throughout the Canary Islands, providing solutions to all users, and advertising them.
Browsing the page www.mytourplan.eu attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to MY TOUR PLAN, and to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breaching said obligation.
2. Ownership of the website
In order to comply with the principle of General Information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this site web belongs to MY TOUR PLAN.
|TRADENAME||MY TOUR PLAN|
|Direction||Treatment Center I: Calle San Telmo, 28. 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, 38400 Puerto de La Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Address Treatment Center II: Hotel Be Live Experience Orotava: Avda. Aguilar y Quesada, 3, local ground floor, 38400, Puerto de La Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.|
|Phones||+34 922 87 52 90/ +34 922 88 96 67|
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional on completing data collection forms. Only those over 18 years of age may provide data through our website, and those under 14 years of age may not provide them without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to MY TOUR PLAN, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
www.mytourplan.eu has the following types of users:
Users who provide data in the email: The personal data that MY TOUR PLAN requests includes the name, surname, email, telephone, message and those provided by the user himself when filling out the email.
Users who have not contacted MY TOUR PLAN, but from whom data is collected: Data provided by cookies.
Users who make reservations through the website www.mytourplan.eu
3.1. Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services:
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them to:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of MY TOUR PLAN, or of third parties; as well as hinder the access of other Users to the website and its services.
- Try to access restricted areas of the computer systems of MY TOUR PLAN, or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of MY TOUR PLAN, or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, of public administrations or of a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in case of illegal activities:
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included or to caccessible through the website, you must send a notification to MY TOUR PLAN, duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
All notifications and communications between users and MY TOUR PLAN, will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or email or telephone communication. Users must contact MY TOUR PLAN, through:
- Sending by postal mail to the following address: GEETANJALI RAMCHANDANI (MY TOUR PLAN). Address Treatment Center I: Calle San Telmo, 28. 38400 Puerto de la Cruz and Avda. Aguilar y Quesada, 3, 38400 Puerto de La Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. Address Treatment Center II: Hotel Be Live Experience Orotava: Avda. Aguilar y Quesada, 3, local ground floor, 38400, Puerto de La Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. Telephones: +34 922 87 52 90 / +34 922 88 96 67.
- Sending by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7 . Industrial property and intellectual property:
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to MY TOUR PLAN, and none of them can be understood as assigned to the User. of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web. In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they object of any type of exploitation and solely and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of MY TOUR PLAN, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the User any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by MY TOUR PLAN are prohibited. In case of non- compliance, MY TOUR PLAN will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measures.
8. Disclaimer and modification of this legal notice
The information disseminated on this website is made solely and exclusively for information purposes, reserving MY TOUR PLAN, the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, being able to even limit or not allow access to said information. MY TOUR PLAN tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimize possible errors, but MY TOUR PLAN will not be liable for damages or losses caused by decisions made based on the information disseminated; nor of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor of the problems that arise from the use of this website or another with an external connection; nor of the damages and/or losses in the software or hardware of the user that derive from the access to this website.
Users expressly accept that MY TOUR PLAN will not be responsible for unauthorized access or alteration of their transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or for any transaction made through its website.
MY TOUR PLAN reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through www.mytourplan.eu partial nullity
If any of these clauses were declared null and void by a firm resolution issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
9. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and applicable European regulations. Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website or said products will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of S/C de Tenerife.
If it is a final consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights recognized as such by current legislation, and may choose to file a claim to assert their rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to their address.