LUXURY @ GRAND TEIDE
Get ready and hop on to the minivan, as the guide greets you at the hotel door to take you off on a welcoming day full of discoveries inside the National Park of Teide. An endeavouring insight of the valley of Masca, leads us on to Garachico, the old capital of Tenerife, from where we continue and arrive at the old town of Icod, home to the "Drago Millionario".
1. Get upclose and discover the different sites at the Mount Teide.
2. Capture the majestic views of the valley of Masca.
3. Visit the old capital of Tenerife, Garachico, and it's natural swimming pools.
4. Catch sight of the "Drago Millionario", a World Heritage site announced by UNESCO.
What to Expect
1. A maximum of 8-15 people.
2. Accompanied by an official guide.
3. Visit the highest peak in Spain.
4. Prebooking of the Cable car ride. Kindly make sure that you have booked it with us.