LUXURY @ GRAND TEIDE
Get ready and hop on to the minivan, as the guide greets you at the hotel door to take you off on a welcoming day full of discoveries inside the National Park of Teide. An endeavouring insight of the valley of Masca, leads us on to Garachico, the old capital of Tenerife, from where we continue and arrive at the old town of Icod, home to the "Drago Millionario".
1. Get upclose and discover the different sites at the Mount Teide.
2. Capture the majestic views of the valley of Masca.
3. Visit the old capital of Tenerife, Garachico, and it's natural swimming pools.
4. Catch sight of the "Drago Millionario", a World Heritage site announced by UNESCO.
What to Expect
1. A maximum of 8-15 people.
2. Accompanied by an official guide.
3. Visit the highest peak in Spain.
4. Prebooking of the Cable car ride. Kindly make sure that you have booked it with us.
Departure PointYou will be picked up from the nearest point of your stay.
Departure TimeYou will receive the exact time and date of departure in your reservation voucher.
DurationAPPROXIMATELY 8 TO 9
Return Details100% refund, if requested 72 hours before the start of activity.
Inclusions• 1. Pick up service and guided tour throughout the excursion.
• 2. Transportation.
• 3. Official guide.
• 4. Option to book the cable car and requires prebooking of the Cable Car ride.
• 5. Child seat available.
Exclusions• 1. Cable car ticket 2. Food and drinks.
• 2. Food and drinks