JEEP SAFARI LA GOMERA FROM NORTH
JEEP SAFARI LA GOMERA FROM NORTH
150,00 € PER PERSION
Select time slot
2. WITHIN 24-48 HOURS BEFORE START OF ACTIVITY, 25% TO 50% CANCELLATION CHARGES MAY APPLY.
3. NO SHOW, 100% CANCELLATION CHARGES.
4. CONSULT TRIP EXCHANGE OPTIONS, WHICH IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
La Gomera, is an islnd with it´s own peculiar character. Roughly circular and of volcanic origin, its´ uppermost ravines are covered by the laurel rainforests. The lush and diverse vegetation gives rise to the most protected environment of Spain´s Garajonay national Park, which has its own legend. On our Jeep Safari, witness these amazing landscapes, wild forests, volcanic terrain, enchanting villages and hidden corners where only few and smaller vehicles can reach. A maximum of 8 passengers per jeep, headed in caravans, make this experience comfortable and enjoyable.
1. Visit and hear the legendary story of the Garajonay national park and how it got it´s name.
2. Discover the lush flora and fauna as we browse through the valleys of Agulo and Hermigua, amongst others.
3. With stops at the visitor´s centre and Aloe plantation, discover the history of the Aborginees and Gomerans.
4. While we have lunch, enjoy the Canarian gastronomy and a demonstration of the famous Silbo Gomero, the ancient whistle language used to communicate across the deep ravines.
5. Explore San Sebastian, and uderstand its marvellous history, the place where Cristopher Columbus dwelled before heading out into the New World, in 1492.
6. Discover San Pedro, Playa La Caleta, Mirador de Agulo, and other points of interest.
7. The Jeep Safari tour is in a 4 x 4 traction vehicle, with a maximum of 8 persons per jeep.
What to Expect
1. An incredible full day tour with lots to experience and enjoy.
2. Carry your passport / national ID to be able to board the ferry to and fro Tenerife-La Gomera.
3. Do carry some warm apparel appropriate to the weather and season in which you are booking the tour.
4. Highly recommend comfortable clothing and shoes to enjoy the day out.
5. Pickups are organised for Mondays and Fridays for clients staying in the north part of Tenerife.
6. Pickups are organised from Mondays to Saturdays for clients staying in the south part of Tenerife.
7. You will receive the exact time of pick up point via email after you have made the booking.
Departure PointNEAREST PICKUP POINT TO YOUR PLACE OF YOUR STAY.
Departure TimeYou will receive your exact date and time of departure in the confirmation email.
Duration10 HOURS APPROX.
Return Details100% refund, if requested 72 hours before the start of activity.
Inclusions• Pickup from your hotel or the nearest point, as agreed upon.
• Full day excursion, guided tour.
• Ferry boat ticket to and fro Tenerife-La Gomera.
• Includes Driver, food, ferry.
Exclusions• Anything not included in the ¨Included List¨.
PANAROMICA HOTEL, LOS REALEJOS 07:00 Map
LAS ÁGUILAS 7.00 Map
LA QUINTA 6:50 Map
MARITIM 7:00 Map
CORNER OF CALLE BÉLGICA AND FINLANDIA 7:00 Map
TIGAIGA 7:00 Map
SAN BORONDON 7:00 Map
CHECKIN CONCORDIA CORNER (BUS STOP) FRONT OF MINI KASINO RED 7:00 Map
KIOSKO PARAGUITAS 7:00 Map
PUERTO PALACE 7:00 Map
HC MAGEC 7:00 Map
BELAIR BUILDING (BUS STOP) BEFORE TRAFFIC LIGHT 7:00 Map
ALUA TENERIFE 7:00 Map
CRUCE HOTEL PUERTO DE LA CRUZ 7:00 Map
ROTONDA QUINTANA 7:00 Map
JARDIN BOTANICO 7:00 Map
OFICINA TAMARAN 7:00 Map
RIU GAROE 7:00 Map