CHINYERO AND GARACHICO TREKKING
Walk through this route and prepare to discover trails of the recent lava flow activity that has contributed significantly to Canary Island´s volcanic history. A geographical delight where you can walk around and feel the moment when the earth tore apart right here and spurted out lava for ten days in a row in November 1909. The Chinyero is 1.560 metres high.
1. A MUST hike for everyone.
2. Chinyero 1.560 metres.
3. Discover the amazing route from Chinyero to Garachico with different type of Canary forest.
What to Expect
1. A maximum of 10-20 people.
2. Accompanied by an official tour guide.
3. Hike is approximately 3 hours.
4. Level is medium/easy .